03360, Stabila LAX400 CROSSLINE LASER W/O RECEIVER
03360,LAX400 CROSSLINE LASER W/O RECEIVER
The LAX 400 brings high-end laser performance to all your jobs. It’s a complete solution combining multi-laser functions for all of your indoor aligning and levelling work, reducing mark-up time to a minimum. With the help of the STABILA MANUAL ALIGNMENT technology the projected 90° angle can be manually rotated without losing the position of the plumb down dot. This is essential for the precise control of axis. Indoor horizontal levelling tasks are solved thanks to a continuous 360° line. This makes the LAX 400 a cutting-edge laser for all those who want to work smarter and better.
- Self-levelling multi-line laser with full 360° horizontal line for establishing control lines, two vertical lines at a 90° angle to one another and a plumb line upwards and plumb dot/point downwards for exact layout work.
- MANUAL ALIGNMENT: accurate pivoting of the vertical laser lines to a target point using the knob – the laser rotates through the plumb-line dot without losing its position.
- Work directly on the bright, fine laser lines at distances of up to 60ft.
- Rotatable housing with extendable foot for height adjustment for working directly above metal track and wooden plates.
- Pulse-modulated laser lines for working with an optional line receiver. See catalog number 07335.
- Mechanical, solid and secure pendulum lock when in the Off position.
- Easy to change functions using single-button operation.
- Versatile use: can be used on the floor, on a tripod (5/8-11 thread) or attached to steel objects with the V groove magnet in the laser housing.
- 4 X AA batteries included.
- For a wide range of tasks in drywall construction – for layout work, when positioning partition walls and suspending ceilings. Transfer heights quickly and easily in electrical installation work – align plug outlets, switches and cable trays horizontally and vertically with one another. For tiling work – when marking out the tile layout and when aligning and laying the tiles. Precise transfer of marking points during plumbing work – align pipe hangers vertically and horizontally with one another quick positioning of pipes.
- Laser class: 2
- Output< 1 mW
- Laser wavelength: 635 nm
- Self-levelling range +/-4°
- Levelling accuracy +/-3/16 in @ 50 ft
- Line straightness +/-1/8 in @ 50 ft
- Laser beam accuracy (down) +/-3/16 in @ 50 ft
- Measuring range of set receiver: 490 ft
- Measuring range of visible point: 60 ft
- Measuring range of visible line: 60 ft
- Operating life10 h
- Battery type: AA
- Protection class: IP 54
- Tripod connection: 5/8"-11