05500, Stabila LAR200 EXTERIOR SELF LEVELING W/TRIPOD & GRADE ROD
05500,LAR200 EXTERIOR SELF LEVELING W/TRIPOD & GRADE ROD
This easy-to-use one button simple self-levelling laser, with its REC 300-Digital receiver is engineered and made in Germany for accurate horizontal/levelling outdoors. It has a working range of 1800'/550m. The LAR 200 is the site tough tool. Buy the LAR200 and you get knock and drop protection, rain or shine.. This tool will prove to be one of the best investments you will make all year.
- Fully automatic servo-controlled rotation laser for horizontal applications.
- Extremely tough thanks to the STABILA Protector System that is patented in many countries – if the laser and tripod are knocked over – Just set up the tripod again, switch on and start measuring.
- Waterproof and dustproof in accordance with protection class IP 65.
- Heat-resistant and cold-resistant - This leveling system is designed for outdoor high risk construction applications.
- Easy-to-use: One touch of a button.
- Extremely large working area with receiver up to 1,800ft/550 m diameter.
- Digital receiver with clamp shows how far off you are from the control point with decimal, fraction and millimeter displays. The receiver is designed to withstand a 10ft drop and is certified: IP67 dust and water proof. In addition, there is visual and audio guidance as well as front and back displays.
- Compatible with commercially available machine controllers.
- 5/8 - 11 tripod mount.
- This tool is designed specifically for high risk outdoor horizontal leveling applications where it will be exposed to construction traffic and extreme weather conditions.
- Laser class: 3R
- Output< 5 mW
- Laser wavelength: 65 nm
- Self-levelling range +/-5°
- Levelling accuracy +/-1/8 in @ 100 ft
- Diameter of working area for set receiver: 1800 ft
- Operating life: 120 h
- Battery type: D
- Protection class: IP 65
- Tripod connection: 5/8"-11